April 08, 2008

Dan & Martha T

This is a really good picture of Dan & Martha. Martha is the queen, or at least thinks she is. She's about 6 yrs. old. She was a rescue from someplace in Philly, PA. One of the best dogs you could ever have around the kids. She's very mouthy though. We really think she understands English & even tries to speak it. We'd be lost without our Martha T (for trouble)!! Dan well if I publish too much he's liable to kick my butt. Let's just say he's older than me, he loves his family, animals, (reptiles in particular), anything out doors & lots of other stuff. (See Sweetie, I didn't over do it.) There's more Exciting Ace family members to come later. Bye for now.

2 comments:

Arlene Price said...

Okay , now we see Dad and Martha , how about the author of this informative piece of work , MOM :) By the way , Dan doesn't look a day over 40 , hahahaha !!! LMAO!Keep the info and pic's coming and I'll try to keep Chloe off the computer wires so I can view them daily . Love ya ! MOM xoxoxoxo

Arlene Price said...

Martha is a real sweetie but if you didn't know that and went to your house one woud be afraid she would rip your face off . GOOD ACTRESS , I believe she is the real drama queen .