April 07, 2008
More about Tori... well she's 12 (going on 16) in the 6th grade. Has the hots for a boy named Anthony, considers herself a "tom-boy" just cause she doesn't like Pink & lacy things. Little does she know she's still a girly-girl, just not a frilly girly-girl. She likes anything blue, animals, and will sacrifice anything to get away from her 3 brothers for a while. We call her the drama queen of the house and those of you who have seen her in action understand entirely! She loves school (this year) and enjoys being with her friends & going on family outings. That's all I've got time for right now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Tori, your still grammy's precious angel !I can hardly believe that in August you will be a teenager ! Wow!!!! I miss you so much, Wish some day you can come to Salem to visit. Marc says Hello, and yes , you can call him grampy any time.We keep hearing about how great your doing in school and we are very proud of you . You are a beautiful young lady inside and out . Keep up the good work and I hope to see you soon :) All my love xoxoxoxoxo Grammy P
you should get your brother and his wife to make one of these blogs so we can keep track of those twins!
Post a Comment