April 07, 2008


This is our David. He's smiling a bit weird, & has been doing this in most pictures I try to take lately. He always does things his own special way. The Youngest monster of the bunch. He's 4 with an attitude & can heckle with the best of 'em. He has an interest in animals & bugs & stuff like that but his FAVORITE is cars, trucks, planes, and just about anything else mechanical that can be destroyed. His favorite colors are blue & black, or is it the other way around since he seems to leave those colors on his brothers quite often. David claims to "love all the girls!" But his girlfriend who he's going to marry is Tori's friend Jordan. So, that's all the human children we have. And you've seen Remington. Next we'll introduce the rest of the family, a couple a day. So, prepare yourselves. It's quite shocking to some. And probably the biggest reasons why people think we're insane. Well, that's all for today.

1 comment:

Arlene Price said...

Awe , what a silly smile , Looks like David is storing nuts in his cheeks for the winter . I can see the little devilment in his eyes . He's growing so fast and changing too , if I didn't know that was him I may not recognize him alone. Can't wait until he starts school, I can hear the stories already .