May 01, 2008

Just daily life

OK mom here ya go. I grabbed the camera after every one was going their thing after school. Sam & David are busy cleaning up one of their many messes. Daniel (our very own Jerry Lewis Junior) is happily doing his homework. And the lovely pre-teen Victoria is also doing homework, but complaining that I should wait till she's dressed better. Can you see her pre-teen attitude radiating through that lovely face. This isn't a Miss Teen America Pageant little miss! This is real home life :)






2 comments:

The Millers said...

Haha, preteen... My sister is in that stage!!

Arlene Price said...

Second attempt , I keep deleting by accident . My dear Victoria is sure maturing beautifuly , Hope you are prepared for whats to come . Remember what they say about "paybacks :) "
Why does Sam always look so serious ? He's adorable and david I can see the mischief in his smile . All I can say about mr. Brainiac Daniel is What a Goof Ball :) Love and miss you all so much ! Thanks for the updated pictures . Hope some weekend soon we can get down to visit . xoxoxo Always , Mom