
This was taken Saturday. We did Dads birthday dinner & cake then since his birthday is actually Monday & he works nights. ( mom I tried to get Daniel to smile nicely, but he does everything his way) Sam's pink-eye is getting better as you can see. For Mothers Day... a pretty uneventful day! Just the way I like it. My dad is even going to do the dinner. YEAH!
1 comment:
Hum, Everyone else looks so nice , Wow, even David posed beautifully , I think it is the best picture I have ever seen him take.
. What's it going to take to get Daniel to look normal for a pic?
Well, I think I will send Tor , David and Sam each a dollar for behaving for the photo :) Maybe Daniel will get one when he can manage to do the same????
Love you all! Tell the OLD MAN , Happy Birthday :)
Hope you had a great mothers day Bec. xoxoxoxo
Post a Comment