May 27, 2008

Sunday 5-25-08

Sunday was a day for enjoyment! We took a second look at a house we liked in the morning & the afternoon was time to take the boat out on the lake & do some fishin'. We had allot of fun! No one caught anything big , but enough little ones to keep it interesting. The weather was BEAUTIFUL!!!














2 comments:

Arlene Price said...

Now that is what I like to see , You did a good job of picture taking Beck and I love the one of you , Your lookin good kid :) I think the picture of Darcy is beautiful and you better not get into trouble for it , Hahaha, Everybody looks like the south agrees with them ! Love it ! xoxoxoxo Mom

Rich, Teresa and Kalee said...

Aren't boats great? I just told Rich that I thought owning a boat was part of my destiny! We just got back from our own vacation, which included a boat outing and it was wonderful. Richie says hello!

Teresa