June 30, 2008

Beautiful Day!

I had to sneak & take these pictures. Today is wonderful! Not too hot, not too cool, sunny, & a nice breeze, but Martha is trying to tell me she's too hot & we need to fill the pool for her. This dog is just too funny! She is laying in it EMPTY, panting like crazy the goof-ball!


2 comments:

Rich, Teresa and Kalee said...

Dogs are too funny sometimes...I'm not very good at remembering to fill up our dog, Jade's, food and/or water bowls, and she always reminds me when I forget by running straight to the bird bath when I let her out. It is the funniest site - she puts her front 2 paws up on the bath and just laps up the water. She is a thin dog (not because I don't feed her!), and she just cracks me up when I see her long body stretched out!

Arlene Price said...

I'm with Martha , fill the pool !!!! It's summer time and we grils need to have fun It's so hot and humid here today I am thinking about getting my little pool out of my trunk :) Enjoy !!! xoxoxo