June 17, 2008

HA HA TOO FUNNY!


I just couldn't resist, but I'm sure I'll pay for it at some point, but here it is. I was organizing my "My Pictures" folder and lookie what I found. I've gradually been going through old photos & scanning them in to the computer & touching them up when I can. I think I can clean this one up better, but I couldn't wait to post it. I'm sure I was taking the picture which was usually the case & still is & I think Mike lucked out being a baby. (sorry Mike I can't remember the year you were born). Hope you all enjoy it! Oh it's Christmas 1986.

2 comments:

The Millers said...

Haha!! Christmas 1986, Mike was a little over 2.5 months old then. He's got some funny pictures though!

Arlene Price said...

Love the machine gun , real class christmas picture . He looks like he's out of a Bonnie and Clyde film . Too Funny !