
Our little Man Daniel got a painful lesson in why you should listen to your parents this weekend. We are always telling the kids to stay away from the dogs when they are out on the run. Well, Daniel decided it would be fun to go over & throw things for Sassy and ZING! He got caught in the face with the cable when she went to run. He's REALLY lucky it wasn't any worse than this!! I took this picture this morning before school, but last night it was looking much worse. Poor little buddy! OH and YEAH it's finally JUNE! Only 8 days & 2 & 1/2 hrs of school left! Strangely they have off the 12th for teachers in service & they get dismissed at 10:38am on Fri. Sometimes this school confuses me! And Tori's 6th grade graduation is at 9:00am Wed. the 11th. to confuse me even more. Oh well.
4 comments:
i thought you only graduate from 12th grade, haha wow !
congrats tori and tell daniel i hope he feels better!
haha they always pick the weirdest times... 10:38? hahaha the school system makes me laugh
Nice Shiner Daniel :) !!! Want to try that again ? :0
It seems like not too long ago I was so proud of my little 6th graders graduating . I can hardly believe I have a beautiful grandaughter about to make that big step now . Tori I am so proud of you ! I wish you the best of everything in Junior high school and the rest of your life. I hope I can be there for your high school graduation and then maybe even COLLEGE :) God Bless You my Precious ! I love you dearly xoxoxo Grammy :)
Daniel , I was just kidding about trying that stunt again , if I was there I would kiss your boo boo and make it al better , Honest ! I hope you have a great summer and can start second grade in NC if mom and dad find the right house for all of you . I have been able to view a lot of your school work and it makes me so proud . You do a beautiful job and get fantastic grades . Good luck in second grade , hope I can be there for your graduations too ! Love you Little Buddy :) xoxoxo Grammy
Post a Comment