August 01, 2008

Fun in the yard

Last Sunday Uncle Dave & Grammy Ace came up for the evening. They got the kids a Nintendo Wii. How cool! We've been big poo poos when it comes to letting the kids have video games except educational stuff like the Leapster which is GREAT! We did break down & get Tor a Gameboy Advance cause they don't make Leapster games for her age. Now the Nintendo DS has educational stuff now, but didn't at the time. Anyway, this Nintendo Wii is Super!! All of us got pooped after playing it! So if you're considering a gaming system THIS IS the one to get!!! The kids filled some of Daniels extra balloons with water & started to play with Uncle Dave. Some one managed to get in a groin shot I think. But they all had a BLAST!! THANK YOU again Uncle Dave & Grammy Ace!!





1 comment:

Arlene Price said...

Guess I have lost touch with the game stuff since I don't work in the school anymore . Never heard of this gadget . You guys will have to show me how to play when I see you . I also want to have a water balloon fight :0 It'll be great fun xoxoxo