August 07, 2008
YEP...Back already!!
Bad news! Last Friday shortly after I put up the last post we got word that the closing was a no go! Not because we didn't qualify, but the property didn't...AGAIN. Except this time because the property we were buying (13 acres) was worth 50% more than the house itself. SO WHAT, I say & everyone else I've talked to, but apparently this is a problem with any mortgage you try to get except a Farm loan & 13 acres is not enough to be considered a farm. Well, we've exhausted ourselves this past week trying to get someone to finance this place & it's a no go. SO here we are. For how long I'm not sure, but I think the heavy house hunting is making me lose my mind, so I'm slowing WAY down & enjoying the rest of the summer & hoping a for the best! We'll be posting more pics soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
There must be something better suited to you out there and you just don't know it yet :) BREATHE ! I have an idea but I will have to call you and tell you :) Meanwhile ,HAVE A NICE DAY !!!! xoxoxox All my love ,
Mom
PS. I really missed your postings this week !
What a bummer...take a break and enjoy the rest of the summer!
Sorry to hear the news Bec,...hopefully something else will come along quick.
Rich
Sorry to hear that disappointing news!! Good plan to just enjoy the summer and relax. No sense being wound up.... maybe see you at the pond...Mort is always looking for a free handout. Love you all, Teresa
Post a Comment