
Well, yesterday was back to school for Daniel & Tor & Sam's 1st day in Kindergarten. They all loved it!!! SO did David & I! This house hasn't been so peaceful since Daniel was a baby! It stayed fairly clean too! So the school year is off to a GREAT start without a hitch! In another few weeks though they'll probably be going to yet another school in NC! YEAH!! I don't want to jinx myself, but so far so good & we should be closing on a house right around the corner from Ken & Darcy on the 18th. We'll keep ya posted.
3 comments:
David does look very much at peace :) It'll be nice for him to finally have your attention all to himself
Tor , you Look like a "ROCK STAR " ! Wow, so grown up !!!!
The Barrett Boys are adorable :)
Is that some kind of space pack on Daniels back ?
Must have been chilly there ? Everyone is wearing sweatshirts ! your weather must be like a month ahead of ours ? It's still summer here .
Hope they all enjoy the little time they have in Barrett and Pocono Mountain Intermediate , soon they'll all be NC Hillbilly's :)
GOOD LUCK !!!!! ALL of you .
Love Always , xoxoxoxo Mom
that is awesome I'm so happy for you guys!!
I agree...the start of the school year is nice! It's nice to be back on a schedule! We'll keep our fingers crossed on the house!
Post a Comment