This first picture I took in our front yard. The house & pasture you see is Kenny & Darcys House. Literally just a stones throw away!!!!:) The rest are pics of the big maple tree in our side yard. LOVE THE COLOR!
The view from your front yard and from Ken's back deck are awesome ,Your so lucky and you all deserve the good life you've got down there ! GOD BLESS !!!! Now get some new pic's of those babies up soon , I don't want to miss a thing !
3 comments:
The trees are beautiful , What great colors :)
The view from your front yard and from Ken's back deck are awesome ,Your so lucky and you all deserve the good life you've got down there ! GOD BLESS !!!!
Now get some new pic's of those babies up soon , I don't want to miss a thing !
The place looks great. I love porches. Wish I had one. Very happy for you guys. I bet the kids love it. Where in NC do you live?
Post a Comment