November 30, 2008

The day after

On Friday we got everyone outside to play a nice game of kick ball. Even my dad played!! For us adults it turned out to be combat kickball! I think Patrick still has welts on his butt from being pegged with the ball so many times & with all the leaves it was VERY slippery so the guys are all lucky they didn't pull a groin muscle. The kids had a BLAST & in the end we were tie 13 - 13. Patrick even tackled me covering 3rd base & somehow managed to get a finger up my nose on the way down (OUCH!) Luckily I had just went in for a quick pee the inning before other wise I'm sure I would have peed myself!! I laughed so darn hard!!! He took most of the pics this weekend, so once he e-mails them to me I'll post some more!














1 comment:

Arlene Price said...

Looks like a fun family game , wish I was there ! So I could take more pictures of course , NOT to be out there kickin:)