
OK for those of you who didn't know, last week I had Sam home ALL WEEK with the CROUP. Daniel was very upset because he didn't want to be on the bus by himself. I just had to tell him to toughen up & sit with one of his friends. (He's the most sensitive of the boys) Well, this week Daniel & David are down with the CROUP. So I though Sam would be a bit upset too about the bus thing, but I was wrong. He told me "No, I'll be fine. I'll just sit with Miranda & my LOUSY friend Jessalin." I had to laugh! See the week before he was sick she told him she wanted to be his girlfriend & he doesn't want a girlfriend yet, so he got mad. She is still his friend, but she falls under his "lousy friend" category. The nerve of some girls!:) The other story is about the missing tooth. We've been bugging him for weeks to just give it a little yank & it would pop right out. His words were "NEVER". SO, yesterday they had off for Veteran's Day & he was showing me how he could spin his tooth all the way around (yeah - Gross!). He still would not even attempt to pull it. At noon I was on the phone with Dan & Sam climbed up into my lap facing me, & spinning his tooth. I told Dan what he was doing & he laughed. It was literally hanging on by a string!!! As he was twisting it I gave his had a little tap & out it flew! The look on his face was priceless!!! Surprise, shock & happiness all in one. It was soooo ready it didn't even bleed. I laughed so hard I cried! I think Dan on the other end of the phone did too. AH THE MEMORIES!! Hope todays stories gave you a little chuckle!
2 comments:
Too funny - losing teeth stories are quickly becoming some of my favorites! Tell him Congrats, from us!
That toothless smile has got to be worth at least 2 bucks ! Love it :)
Post a Comment