
Well, Trick-or-Treating was a success! The kids had a BLAST! During our walk around the neighborhood we stopped across the street to see the cows & goats. The cows were actually afraid of Tor. HOW WEIRD! The kids friend Miranda from down the street joined us & we went to Uncle Ken & Aunt Darcy's. We have enough candy to last till next Halloween!
3 comments:
Your place looks great ! It's so nice having the farm acrossed the road . How are the kittens doing in the barn ?
Great costumes ! Looks like everyone had a good time , The babies are growing so fast , I hate that I am not there , Miss you all ! Thanks for keeping me posted with pic's . I am supporting Walgreens lately ! Get doubles so I can pass them on to Gram and pop too . Maybe seeing them will give them incentive to FLY next time :)I can see why Tor scared the cows and goats, she looks just like the witches here in town :)
What great costumes! I'm sure your kids had as much fun as Kalee! If only it had been a little warmer!!
Post a Comment