November 09, 2008

School Pics

These are the boys school pics. We don't have Tor's yet cause she just got them taken on 10/31, but I think we'll still have them before Thanksgiving. I'm also still waiting on her pics she had taken at Pocono Mountain. Sam has an odd smile but both of his top from teeth are SUPER loose. I mean like they flap in & out when he breaths, & he won't let us give them even a little tug, so he always looks like he's sorta biting his lip.


3 comments:

Arlene Price said...

Beautiful pic's Bec, I think it is the best picture Daniel ever took , Sam looks very serious but you explained that , Hope those teeth fall out before he chokes on them ! Have a nice weekend :)

Rich, Teresa and Kalee said...

Such good looking boys!!!

Anonymous said...

I love my family!! xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox