December 30, 2008

Christmas :)

We had ALOT of fun Christmas Day! Santa was good to everyone! In the afternoon we went to Kenny & Darcy's for a big dinner, with turkey, ham & all the fixin's. And more desserts than I could count! (I'll be working off Christmas dinner for my New Years resolution)



































2 comments:

Rich, Teresa and Kalee said...

Looks like fun!!! Aren't the holiday's great?!

Arlene Price said...

OMG! These pictures are wonderful ! Tor looks beautiful she should smile more often :) The boys are adorable as always looks like it was a great Christmas even for the dogs ! I picked up two unexpected birthday surprises today , Hope you enjoy them , I just have to figure out how to send them .I have a late prestent for yu too , Hope to get them all in the mail asap ! Love you all ! xoxoxoxox