June 17, 2008
Making an offer!!!!
Just wanted to let you all know we're putting in an offer on the property w/ 5 acres & 2 houses. So do what ever it is you do best Hope, Pray, Dance, Voodoo, Potions you name it, if it helps it's OK by me!! :) Click Here to View Listings, I hope this works, but you should be able to view the house we're interested in. If not I'll figure something else out. THANKS EVERYONE!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Wow I'l be prayin for yall and if it's meant to be yours it will be easy! Pretty neat house!
My fingers, legs, knees, and toes, are crossed !!!!!
Very exciting...don't you hate the suspense?! I can't imagine moving all your critters!!! Looks like you have some fun times ahead!!!
You'll find the right place next trip, I just know it ! If it's meant to be it will be:) Think positive , I know it can be frustrating but everything happens for a reason xoxox
Post a Comment