Congratulations to my grandparents on celebrating their 60Th Wedding anniversary! I'm hoping to at least live that long...never mind being married that long! :) Also, in your spare time, could you throw out a prayer for them both! Neither one of them are doing to well. Thanks in advance! They really are a wonderful pair!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thanks for the prayers Bec, Hope they work! Gram and pop were thrilled to see all you kids again and are greatful for the chance to celebrate their anniversary with all of you .They said it was the best gift ever !They never thought they would have so many great grandchildren or live long enough to see them . Grandma will be 81 on the 17th of Oct. , Pop turned 82 last month .I thank the lord every day that I still have them in my life :)
Post a Comment