This I took off our side porch. It's faint but it's there. We love it here! The kids are adjusting to another new school, and Dan's liking his new job! Me & David are still putting away odds & ends & getting things organized. And folks.... we went from 4 kids to 9 & sometimes 10. I love seeing all these kids in the yard! Tor has a lot of new friends (Caroline-12, Jaquelin-10(sisters who live 2 houses down) and Miranda-11 who lives down the road) The boys have new friends too(Jarred-7 & Lexi-4) and then Rachel-14 who likes to play & keep watch over the younger ones. All who live also 2 houses down w/ their sisters. What a crew we have here! I'll get more pictures soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Welcome Back online ! I sure missed this even though it wasn't very long . Marc and I had a great time with you guys down there and wish you all the best in your new home !Hope we'll be neighbors sometime soon :) Well, in a few years anyhow . I can't believe that Tor is actually taller than me now ! Wow!!! The kids are all growning up too fast . They are great kids though and you and Dan are doing a beautiful job . Keep up the good work :) All my love , Miss you all already xoxoxoxoxo Mom
Congratulations!
I'm so happy you're all adjusting so well. I can't wait to have tons of kids in my yard lol!!
ahh someday.
It sounds like you made a great move to NC. It means alot when the kids have neighbors to play with. Congratulations!
Post a Comment