November 30, 2008

Thanksgiving Day

We had such a WONDERFUL Thanksgiving!! Dan's mom, & brother Dave came down & surprised us by bringing Dave's 14 yr. old son Patrick. We weren't sure they'd make it because Sammi, Dave's daughter is expecting & her due date was the 17Th, but little Joey is proving to be the typical stubborn Ace boy! :) And here it is the 30Th & he's still not here. Anyway, I decided to do a 20lb. turkey...not thinking about if it would fit into my roasting pan. As you can see, it made it but just barely & it was a chore getting it back out to carve, but 3 of us working together managed to get it out. We all stuffed ourselves, and I think this was the best lookin' bird I've cooked yet!!














1 comment:

Arlene Price said...

UMMMM YUMMMM, Give me some SKIN!!!!! It looks delicous !Looks like Betty and Dan had their belly's full :) Hahaha, Bec , your mother in law is not going to like you for a while :)